The readership of our journal is assured by the high quality of its content, combined with the focused attention of each bi-monthly issue on a specifically chosen topic. The focused approach of each issue creates a culmination of important work and research within each sub-specialized group in the cardiothoracic surgical community. For the most part, each published issue will act as the forefront resource, providing an excellent base for the strategic placement of advertisements in reaching key audiences with specific interests.
We can offer you a variety of advertising options to meet your needs. Traditional print adverts in our collection of high impact peer-reviewed journals are still popular. However, in recognition of the increase in online usage recorded by our journal websites, we have developed sophisticated online advertising options to ensure that your promotions are seen by a wide audience of professionals directly interested in your market sector.
The ACS strongly recommends the submission of advertisements via High-Resolution Digital Media:
- - Required format is PDF/Acrobat 4.05 & 5.0; EPS or TIFF
- - Advertisement size (210mm X 275mm) needs to include necessary bleeds (minimum bleed allowance = 1/8” each side)
- - All fonts and graphics must be embedded
- - Advertisements must be saved as high resolution for print publication (600 dpi for images containing pictures and text, 1200 dpi for black & white text):
- 1. Four-color solids should not exceed SWOP density of 280%, maximum 300%
- 2. Convert all RGB to CMYK
- 3. Color advertisements must be accompanied by SWOP-certified proof (Chromalin/Matchprint, Kodak Approval Proof, IRIS, etc.)
Grace Li or Lucille Ye
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Grace Li, AME Publishing Company. Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong. Phone: +86 20 66355775